Practicing and maintaining good oral hygiene is absolutely essential in the preservation of healthy teeth and gums.
Our aim is to treat and prevent gum disease and tooth decay. It is important to keep gum disease at bay as it has been linked to other medical conditions such as heart disease, premature and low birth weight babies.
We offer our patients special hygiene treatments which include:
- Hygiene treatment and prevention programme
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Airpolish â€“ brightens teeth naturally, removing tea, coffee, red wine and tobacco stains
- Maintenance therapy â€“ scale & polish
- Initial hygiene consultation and assessment
- Fresh breath mouth
- Dietary & nutrition advice